Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Fire Maker Brewing Company / Atlanta, Georgia
Reports to: CEO/Owner
Position type: Full-time salaried employee
Who we are:
Fire Maker Brewing Company is a production and taproom brewery located in the booming neighborhood of West Midtown, Atlanta, Georgia (also known as the Westside Brewery District). We were named #2 Best New Brewery 2021 in America by USA Today and Best Brewery 2022 by Atlanta Best Media. The “Fire” in Fire Maker represents the burning passion and ambition that we all have within us, that desire to accomplish our goals and dreams. If this sounds like you, keep reading. This position offers a competitive salary, benefits, paid time off, pension plan and more!
The role of Marketing Manager is responsible for performing a variety of core and supportive duties worthy of Fire Maker Brewing, including overseeing all digital channels, project management, social media marketing, art direction, copywriting , photography, web design, graphic design and anything that can “hop” up. The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the marketing department while aligning the entire team’s priorities with business objectives – delivering or overseeing high quality work on time and within budget. This position will report directly to the CEO/Owner, but will collaborate and communicate across all departments. We are looking for someone to fill this role whose goal is to inspire others by guiding our creative and marketing efforts to be superior.
Duties and expectations of the position:
– At least 6 years of experience
– Solid experience and knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom and Premier.
– 2+ years of experience in personnel management
– Experience in the brewing or alcohol industry is a plus
– Oversees all digital channels including social media, email, websites, apps, etc.
– Leads and guides the marketing team.
– Ensures department milestones are met and within budget.
– Manages social media platforms and content creation.
– Develop social media calendar and monthly calendar.
– Lead art direction and development with outsourced artists for various multi-media art projects including beer labels, murals, logos, event materials, etc.
– Creates and manages mobile responsive websites and e-commerce experiences.
– Manages multiple websites and consolidates them for brand consistency and accessibility.
– Manages various dropshipping providers and applications connected to digital products.
– Creative writing for social media posts, websites, product descriptions, events, email sends, etc.
– Coordinates with external vendors for various digital and physical marketing products/materials.
– Plans and leads product and lifestyle photo shoots.
– Leads and oversees the creation of digital and print marketing materials for internal and distribution needs.
– Create and maintain relationships with the press and influencers.
– Creates and oversees PR material, including press releases, email blasts, and care packages – for new releases, events, etc.
– Create and maintain distribution marketing materials. Communicate with several distributors for their specific needs.
– Collaborates with cross-functional teams to implement best-in-class content.
– Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
– Tracks and analyzes social media analytics and creates weekly, monthly and annual reports.
– Create brand development strategies based on research and analysis.
– Present to internal and external stakeholders.
– Identifies opportunities and develops actions to improve marketing initiatives.
– Oversees and monitors new and ongoing advertising.
– Leads initiatives with a consumer-centric mindset.
– Creative thinker and problem solver.
– Serves as a liaison and provides direct marketing and communications support for the CEO/Owner.
Let’s sum it all up. Fire Maker Brewing Co. is a young but established and growing brewery looking for a dedicated individual with a good work ethic and attention to detail who wants to bring their knowledge and collaborative spirit to our team. We hold ourselves to high standards and hope to find someone with a similar mindset. We like to have fun and keep things light while working hard. If this sounds like you, please apply today.
Competitive salary (based on experience and education)
Holidays and PTO
Pension plan (if applicable)
How to register:
Please submit an application below with your cover letter, CV and portfolio (both required)
**NO WALK-INS and/or PHONE CALLS
***Must be at least 21 years old