Great Divide is looking for a Digital Marketing and Outreach Coordinator
Great Divide Brewing Company, an award-winning regional craft brewery located in Denver, Colorado, is strengthening its marketing team!
This position will be primarily responsible for overseeing the company’s digital properties and maintaining non-profit partnerships. The ideal candidate will be a social media savvy and excellent relationship builder.
THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN DENVER, COLORADO
Salary: $45,000 – $50,000
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Digital marketing and communication:
- Create compelling content using photo, video and copy.
- Responsible for all social media strategy and content published on Great Divide’s digital platforms. Includes Instagram + Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, etc.
- Writes texts, designs social assets, takes photos and collects relevant links and information to share news about GD releases, events, sponsorships and general promotions.
- Maintain the Great Divide website and manage all outward-facing digital communications, including newsletters
- Explores new and emerging social media platforms to ensure Great Divide is present in the spaces needed.
- Maintains Great Divide’s presence on Google, Yelp, Untappd and other digital platforms; Watch for mentions of Great Divide.
- Maintains and updates library of external and internal digital assets.
- Responds to general inquiries by email; Helps monitor and respond to comments/questions on social media.
- Creates content calendars for social and digital platforms and manages a small budget for social ads
- Creates templates and trackers for social and digital marketing projects/efforts/analysis.
- Assists the sales team with poster requests and event promotion on social media, helps with ad hoc projects.
- Creates a monthly internal email outlining brewery activities as well as a distributor/retailer newsletter for sales engagement.
- Be willing to perform other duties as directed by the Marketing Manager.
- Outreach and Community Engagement:
- Fosters the Great Divide community both online and in person by interacting with fans, followers, neighbors and other partners
- Creates and develops partnerships with non-profit groups, extending the reach of the Denver Pale Ale Foundation
- Evaluates donation requests and coordinates associated logistics.
- Strives to ensure that the website user experience and messages related to sponsorships, donations and private events are clear and accurate.
- Occasionally attend evening and weekend non-profit fundraising events while providing support to staff or acting as a key contact for the brewery.
- Provides communication and publicity for non-profit activities.
- External and internal events
- As a member of the marketing team, helps plan and provides logistical support for external and internal events (Yeti Awareness, GABF, birthday parties, etc.)
- Occasional on-the-ground execution of events (festivals, sponsorships, non-profit events) when extra help is needed, including nights and weekends
- Qualifications and training requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience, including creating content on social media platforms.
- Experience with current photo and video equipment as well as proficiency in photo and video post-production
- The ability to understand, capture and express the Great Divide brand
- Experience with WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.) and video editing tools a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to get your hands dirty with running on-site events
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Qualified candidates must possess superior knowledge and passion for the craft beer industry, experience in a similar role in a brewery
- Ability to excel in a collaborative work environment and sometimes independently
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to understand the big picture while keeping a close eye on the details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- A major appreciation for the organization
- Applicants should also have reliable automobile transportation and a good driving record
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends
- An exceptional relational personality
- Health, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with business match
- Paid vacation
- Paid vacation
- Weekly beer allowance
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV, cover letter and portfolio or links to relevant digital/social content for CoolJobs.Marketing@greatdivide.com with subject “Digital Marketing and Outreach Coordinator. Before February 18
*No meetings, no recruiters, no phone calls, please. Interviews will take place as qualified resumes are received and the position will be posted until filled.*
Great Divide provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender, disability , veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law.