Apply for this position
DORCHESTER BREWING CO. Founded in 2016, DBco is a Boston-based craft beer partner brewery, over 10,000 square feet of unique taproom, and quick-service barbecue restaurant. If you love beer (wine, seltzers and cider too), breweries and people and want to work in a fun, fast-paced community environment with people you’ll probably want to hang out with and have a beer with, we want to hear from you.
Senior Marketing Manager
Our Ideal Candidate is:
…An innovative, creative and tactical thinker who knows how to use programs, events and tools to drive growth and build brand appeal. The ideal candidate is a thoughtful, organized, efficient, flexible and motivated marketing professional; and who loves craft beer, soda water and/or wine. The candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of social media and digital marketing, as well as a general knowledge of graphic design. You should want to have fun with this job.
- Lead the execution of the annual marketing plan for Tap Room, Events, Partner Brewing and Wholesale initiatives.
- Work with partners and others to produce advertising/branding materials and effective communications (eg flyers, event graphics, materials, email marketing, etc.).
- Responsible for analyzing data to create actionable insights that will positively impact brand growth.
- Develop and execute digital strategy – social, digital advertising, email marketing, etc.
- Create and maintain consistent brand standards across all channels.
- Lead and manage all marketing and communications agencies and resources, including web/design agency, public relations, advertising and others.
- Collaborate with Sales, Events, Wholesale and Tap Room teams in developing marketing plan activities.
- Manage website development and updates, including event listings, find our beer list and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent required
- 5 to 7 years of professional experience in marketing
- Demonstrated passion for craft beer and the community.
- Strong demonstrated experience and knowledge of successful digital marketing, social media marketing, SEO, web analytics, web/graphics design
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Adobe Creative Suite and Google Analytics required
- Knowledge of Square, WordPress and Hootsuite an asset
- Competitive salary
- Company-matched health insurance cover
- 401k with 4% match (after 3 months)
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Employee discount
DBCo. is committed to creating economic development opportunities for residents of Dorchester, Roxbury and Mattapan and will work hard to hire a diverse staff representative of these communities. We strongly encourage Dorchester/Boston residents to apply.
Apply for this position