Sierra Nevada Brewery
Apply for a job
Get to know us
Ken Grossman started Sierra Nevada in 1980 with a craft brewery and the odds were stacked against him. This passion forever changed the course of American craft brewing and started a beer revolution that is in full swing today. It turns out that a good beer can do a lot of good, and the Sierra Nevada has become a cornerstone of its innovation and concern for the Earth and its people. We are committed to advancing a culture of inclusion and believe that diversity in all its forms makes us stronger. We continue to push the boundaries, whether in the brewhouse, with sustainability, or outdoors.
Get to know this role
The DTC E-Commerce Manager is responsible for e-commerce and Shopify ownership for Sierra Nevada Brewing’s direct-to-consumer platform shop.sierranevada.com, including customer acquisition and retention strategies for our ecosystem digital. This role will lead critical partnerships with the brand, innovation and email marketing teams to elevate our overall strategy for the entire DTC e-commerce assortment of beer, soft drinks, clothing, food and merchandise. This role reports to the eCommerce Marketing Manager and works cross-functionally with the Digital Marketing and Brand Marketing teams, specifically the Customer Loyalty, Email Marketing and DTC Brand Strategy Managers .
What will you do
- Configure, manage and run all products and functions related to Shopify Plus Storefront
- Work with e-commerce and email marketing leaders to identify and implement e-commerce, shopping cart, email funnels and new marketing automation for new product launches, promotions, key retail events or deadlines
- Idea partner with e-commerce and digital marketing leadership to redesign website properties considering new structure, launch and evolution of DTC e-commerce and loyalty program to support DTC’s strategy. acquisition of long-term customers
- Leverage Power BI and Shopify data insights to optimize online product assortment, pricing, and drive new product purchase conversations with gift shop and procurement teams
- Collaborate with the Brand Marketing and Innovation team to expand retail enablement programming to the DTC e-commerce channel via the promotion or inclusion of product assortment for beer, beverages non-alcoholic and all other assorted items
- Partner with eCommerce Marketing to lead the design, integration and launch of a dynamic new loyalty program across digital and retail environments, including integration of third-party loyalty software (eg. , Loyalty Lion or Yotpo).
- Lead the implementation of a customer loyalty pilot program and scale key learnings across 3-year program strategy and business goals
- Partner with brand, e-commerce and digital marketing teams to execute promotional emails, deliver insights that optimize segmentation, authentic communication and increase DTC eComm revenue
- Use of all necessary tools, software plugins and external platforms (e.g. Gorgias, JudgeMe, Recharge, Klaviyo and others) to increase our Shopify store sales and priority growth initiatives
- Lead P&L properties, annual budget planning and eCommerce DTC reporting dashboards. Responsible for month-end reporting alongside accounting to ensure accuracy of transactions and journal entries, and consistently deliver improvements based on ROI
Please apply if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing required or any combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities were acquired is required
- 3 years of eCommerce experience required
- Preferred Shopify and Klaviyo experience
- Passionate about beverages and working in an innovative dynamic channel. A strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior online
- Complete understanding and execution of the Shopify marketplace, including store setup, automation, inventory management, product listings, email automation, and targeted digital marketing.
- Strong analytical skills including experience with PowerBI, ShopifyPlus, ESP/CRM software
- Experience with internal and third-party web development teams
- Must take ownership of their work, be driven to perform and extremely comfortable with performance-based financial rewards
- Knowledgeable e-commerce specialist with the ability to think independently and develop and execute market strategy
- Autonomous, shows initiative – entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable with evolving strategies
- Willingness to lead multiple departments and educate internal teams on the direct-to-consumer market and Shopify regarding integrated marketing
Additional requirements to consider before applying
- You must be at least 21 years old to perform the duties of this position for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- The selected candidate must pass a pre-hire and post-offer background check.
Before applying for this position, please review the full job description including physical requirements and work environment: https://sierranevada.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=3211
** This position will remain open until filled; online applications will be reviewed weekly**
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for a job