Get to know us
Ken Grossman started Sierra Nevada in 1980 with a craft brewery and the odds were stacked against him. This passion forever changed the course of American craft brewing and started a beer revolution that is in full swing today. It turns out that a good beer can do a lot of good, and the Sierra Nevada has become a cornerstone of its innovation and concern for the Earth and its people. We are committed to advancing a culture of inclusion and believe that diversity in all its forms makes us stronger. We continue to push the boundaries, whether in the brewhouse, with sustainability, or outdoors.
Get to know this role
The DTC E-Commerce Manager is responsible for e-commerce and Shopify ownership for Sierra Nevada Brewing’s direct-to-consumer platform shop.sierranevada.com. This role will lead a partnership with the brand’s marketing and innovation teams to enhance the beer and beverage strategy through DTC e-commerce, as well as our entire apparel, food and merchandise assortment. . This role reports to the eCommerce Marketing Manager and works cross-functionally with the Digital Marketing and Brand Marketing teams, specifically the Customer Loyalty, Email Marketing and DTC Brand Strategy Managers .
What will you do
- Configure, manage and run all products and functions related to Shopify Plus Storefront
- Work with the e-commerce and customer retention team to identify and implement e-commerce, shopping cart, email funnels and new marketing automation for new product launches, promotions, key retail events or deadlines
- Collaborate with the Brand Marketing and Innovation team to expand retail enablement programming to the DTC e-commerce channel via the promotion or inclusion of product assortment for beer, beverages non-alcoholic and all other assorted items
- Use of all necessary tools, software plugins and external platforms (e.g. Gorgias, JudgeMe, Recharge, Klaviyo and others) to increase our Shopify store sales and priority growth initiatives
- Manage e-commerce sales and marketing reports and dashboards. Lead month-end reporting alongside the Accounting Manager to ensure accuracy of transactions and journal entries, and constantly make improvements based on ROI
- Ability to integrate and train customer service support to align with changing customer needs, policies, assortment, and transaction-related communications
- Leverage Power BI and Shopify data insights to optimize online product assortment, pricing, and drive new product purchase conversations with gift shop and procurement teams
- Perform market, competitor and product analysis to optimize online store assortment, taxonomy and UI as needed
- Perform live site audits to ensure all product content is up-to-date and accurate. Improves customer experience by optimizing homepage, site page, site search, etc.
- Willingness to lead a data-driven approach to online assortment working with the brand marketing team to influence brand programming online
Please apply if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, analytics or equivalent required
- 3 years of eCommerce experience in Shopify stores required
- Passionate about beverages and working in an innovative dynamic channel. A strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior online
- Complete understanding and execution of the Shopify marketplace, including store setup, automation, inventory management, product listings, email automation, and targeted digital marketing.
- Strong analytical skills including experience with PowerBI, ShopifyPlus, ESP/CRM software
- Experience with internal and third-party web development teams
- Must take ownership of their work, be driven to perform and extremely comfortable with performance-based financial rewards
- Knowledgeable e-commerce specialist with the ability to think independently and develop and execute market strategy
- Autonomous, shows initiative – entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable with evolving strategies
- Willingness to lead multiple departments and educate internal teams on the direct-to-consumer market and Shopify regarding integrated marketing
Additional requirements to consider before applying
- You must be at least 21 years old to perform the duties of this position for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- The selected candidate must pass a pre-hire and post-offer background check.
Before applying for this position, please review the full job description including physical requirements and work environment: https://sierranevada.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=3211
**Applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. PT on September 19, 2022**
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer