Get to know us
Ken Grossman started Sierra Nevada in 1980 with a craft brewery and the odds were stacked against him. This passion forever changed the course of American craft brewing and started a beer revolution that is in full swing today. It turns out that a good beer can do a lot of good, and the Sierra Nevada has become a cornerstone of its innovation and concern for the Earth and its people. We are committed to advancing a culture of inclusion and believe that diversity in all its forms makes us stronger. We continue to push the boundaries, whether in the brewhouse, with sustainability, or outdoors.
Get to know this role
Savvy customer retention specialist with a disruptive approach to customer acquisition and retention, growth marketing and audience targeting to enhance email marketing and customer retention strategies. This is a new role for Sierra Nevada, providing an opportunity to work closely with management to design and implement a dynamic loyalty program that leverages new and existing technologies to increase new customer acquisition. customers and digital and in-store loyalty. We’re looking for someone with expertise in Klaviyo, and how email marketing integrates with both in-store storefronts and DTC eCommerce on Shopify. If you are a systems thinker with a growth marketing mindset rooted in customer retention, this opportunity is for you.
What will you do
- Work closely with the eCommerce Marketing Manager to expand the email marketing strategy for Sierra Nevada and Emerging Innovations portfolio using Klaviyo ESP to enhance brand storytelling, DTC eComm promotions, drinker retention programming and support key KPIs (e.g. open rate, CLV, recipient list growth)
- Holistic management of email marketing schedules with a cross-functional team to guide email campaigns, email flow strategy, copy and deployment. Lead the integration of Klaviyo’s SMS capabilities and design a long-term strategy that aligns with email marketing timeline and goals.
- Partner with eCommerce Marketing to lead the design, integration and launch of a dynamic new loyalty program across digital and retail environments, including integration of third-party loyalty software (eg. , Loyalty Lion or Yotpo).
- Idea partner with e-commerce and digital marketing leadership to redesign website properties considering new structure, launch and evolution of DTC e-commerce and loyalty program to support DTC’s strategy. acquisition of long-term customers
- Implement and optimize lead generation strategy to increase email and SMS sign-ups, recipient segmentation and feed campaign creation considering KPI reports (e.g. cart abandonment, trends list growth and additional DTC revenue)
- Lead the implementation of the customer loyalty pilot program and extend key learnings to scale program strategy and 3-year business goals.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to write/edit email marketing copy and campaign design templates. Digital copy support for web properties as needed (e.g. blog post, embedded signup forms)
- Ensure alignment of email and SMS communication with key brand objectives (eCommerce DTCs, customer loyalty program, brand campaigns and experiential activations)
- Plan and manage A/B testing and performance tracking of email campaigns that support quarterly email marketing KPIs. Technical expertise and experience in ESP focused on e-commerce (Klaviyo, Shopify)
- Partner with brand, e-commerce and digital marketing teams to execute promotional emails, deliver insights that optimize segmentation, authentic communication and increase DTC eComm revenue
Please apply if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, analytics or equivalent required
- 3 years of customer acquisition/retention, growth marketing, customer loyalty and membership programs, and email marketing. obligatory
- Passionate about beer, drink and working in an innovative dynamic channel
- 3-5 years of customer acquisition/retention, management consulting, retention, brand management of membership programs
- Full understanding of the Klaviyo ESP platform, including campaign/feed creation, SMS setup and management, audience segmentation, A/B testing, and Shopify integration functionality. Shopify platform experience is a plus
- Must take ownership of their work, be driven to perform, and extremely comfortable with performance-based financial and growth marketing reporting
- Demonstrated ability to drive analysis, interpret results and drive action from KPIs around audience targeting and engagement, campaign conversion, incremental revenue growth for all Shopify retail channels and the growth marketing economy
- Savvy customer loyalty specialist with the ability to think independently and scale a dynamic customer-focused loyalty program
- Autonomous, shows initiative – entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable with evolving strategies
- Detail-oriented, with excellent communication and presentation skills for stakeholders at all levels
Additional requirements to consider before applying
- You must be at least 21 years old to perform the duties of this position for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- The selected candidate must pass a pre-hire and post-offer background check.
Before applying for this position, please review the full job description including physical requirements and work environment: https://sierranevada.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=3214
** This position will remain open until filled; online applications will be reviewed weekly**
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer