Get a taste of Newfoundland and Labrador’s craft beer offerings during Come Home 2022 with the new Craft Brewery Passport. With 18 attendees in locations from Labrador City to Quidi Vidi and many places in between, this partnership between the Newfoundland and Labrador Craft Brewers Association and Come Home 2022 supports the tour of our province’s beautiful communities while supporting local businesses. .
The Craft Brewery Passport contains information on all craft breweries in Newfoundland and Labrador, including their location and the three main products they make.
At each participating brewery, cider house and/or distillery, participants will receive a stamp. The first person to collect stamps from all 18 breweries will win a prize worth $100 from each craft brewery.
The Craft Brewers Passport is available at all participating craft breweries, distilleries and cider houses across the province. The full list of locations is available in the information document below.
Come Home 2022 festivals and events are taking place across Newfoundland and Labrador for the remainder of 2022. Newfoundlanders and Labradorians from around the world can visit ComeHome2022.ca to sign up for the Come Home 2022 e-newsletter, which shares updates on festivals and events throughout the year. They can also follow ComeHome2022 on Facebook and instagram for up-to-date information on the celebrations.
“Newfoundland and Labrador’s craft brew game has never been stronger. With so many distinctive establishments across the province, launching this passport during Come Home 2022 is a win-win situation. Residents and tourists alike will enjoy visiting breweries for their beverages and dining experiences, and surrounding communities and businesses will also see the benefits.
Honorable Steve Crocker
Minister of Tourism, Culture, Arts and Leisure
“When you visit one of Newfoundland and Labrador’s growing number of craft breweries, distilleries and cider houses across the province, it’s clear that these businesses complement existing tourism experiences while contributing to economic development. I encourage tourists and residents to visit local establishments to experience first-hand what each has to offer. »
Honorable Andrew Parsons
Minister of Industry, Energy and Technology
“It’s so nice to see people traveling to and around our province again! Whether you’re a tourist or a local, the Craft Beer Passport is a perfect way to remember your visits to Newfoundland and Labrador’s best tasting rooms.
President, Craft Brewers Association of Newfoundland and Labrador
come home 2022
Like us on Facebook
Like Come Home 2022 on Facebook
Follow Come Home 2022 on instagram
Note: A photo accompanying this release can be viewed online at www.gov.nl.ca/releases/.
Tourism, culture, arts and leisure
Kelly Anne Roberts
Industry, energy and technology
Participants can obtain stamps for the Craft Brewers Passport at the following locations:
- Baccalieu Trail Brewing Co. – 1 Conception Bay Hwy, Bay Roberts
- Bannerman Brewing Co. – 90 Duckworth Street, St. John’s
- Boomstick Brewing Co. – 55 West Street, Corner Brook
- Bootleg Brew Co. – 92 West Street, Corner Brook
- Crooked Feeder Brewing Co. – 351 Veterans Drive, Cormack
- Dildo Brewing Co. – 7 Front Road, Dildo
- Iron Rock Brewing Co. – 118 Humphrey Road, Labrador City
- Landwash Brewery – 181 Commonwealth Ave, Mount Pearl
- Ninepenny Brewing – 75 Conception Bay Highway, CBS
- Newfoundland Cider Company – 7 Stringer’s Lane, George’s Brook-Milton
- The Newfoundland Distillery Co. – 14 Conception Bay Highway, Clarke’s Beach
- Port Rexton Brewing Co. – 6 Ship Cove Road, Port Rexton
- Quidi Vidi Brewery – 35 Barrows Road, St. John’s
- Ragnarock Northern Brewing Company – 223-227 West Street, St. Anthony
- Rough Waters Brewing Company – 83 Wights Road, Deer Lake
- Secret Cove Brewing Co. – 92-96 Main Street, Port au Port East
- Split Rock Brewing Co. – 119 Main Street, Twillingate
- YellowBelly Brewery – 88 Water Street, St. John’s
Other brewers listed in the Passport include:
- Banished Brewing Limited (@banishedbrewing)
- Storm Brewing (@STORMbrewing709)
- Western Newfoundland Brewing Co. (@westernnlbrewing)
2022 08 03